Q & A Re: Relocation and Child Custody


Jodi's Question:

My ex-husband and I already live in two separate states and have worked out visitation. I want to move closer to family in another state. Our court papers say I have to give him 60 day notice. I have no idea when my home will sell, so how can I give him 60 day notice? Should I just send a general letter stating I will be relocating the child at some point?

Check out the answer to Jodi's question here: