At the Thomas Family Law Firm, PLC, we understand how emotionally draining and difficult divorce can be, particularly if you attempt to deal with it alone. The truth of the matter is that you need a strong and knowledgeable legal advocate in your corner looking out for your best interests, regardless of whether your divorce is complex or relatively simple. After all, making even the smallest mistake can impact your financial future as well as your relationships with family members.
Because we recognize that no divorce is the same, we work hard to find creative solutions that address your unique legal needs ― solutions that benefit you and your children. Contact us today and let one of our experienced attorneys guide you through the divorce process and explain your legal rights and divorce options.
Experience You Can Rely On
Since we only practice family law, we possess the knowledge and experience to assist you with any divorce-related legal matter, including:
- Equitable division of property, assets and debts, including the division of retirement accounts
- Business valuation, as well as the division of businesses during divorce
- Alimony payments, which is sometimes referred to as spousal support or maintenance
- Issues related to children, including child custody and support
- Litigation involving prenuptial agreements
- Divorce mediation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution
No matter what issue you need help with, we will provide you with one-on-one, compassionate legal guidance.
Contact Us Today To Learn How We Can Help You
Even though we are located in Germantown, we have lawyers licensed in both Tennessee and Mississippi, meaning we serve clients throughout the Memphis area and North Mississippi, including those in Collierville, Southaven and Olive Branch. Contact us today to schedule a consultation. You can reach us online or by calling 901-537-0010.